Humanity

"After all there is but one race...humanity".

George Moore

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Google Forms Survey

I have created the following survey. I did have some difficulties, but I was able to figure them out and adjust (see notes below).



Here is a link to my spreadsheet:

How Social Are You spreadsheet

I will try next to see if I can put the form on a page and link to the page...

I cannot put a link to the survey because I took the survey and it recognizes my email so only the above screen shows. I should not have clicked on the check box that states you can only do the survey once. I will try to see if editing that makes a difference.Yes!!! I was able to edit and change the requirement so the survey can show above! I also created a page on my blog that anyone can go to and take the survey.

If you would like to take the survey, you can click on the link below:

Link to Survey

I can use these surveys for Girl Scouts and in the classroom. Sometimes I need to find out how many are going on a camping trip and what equipment they have at home. These surveys would also be useful to set up meetings with colleagues when you are trying to come up with a date where everyone can attend. I think I would like parents to take a survey also to see what their expectations are for the school year. I would do a survey at the end of the year also.

Some of the questions were not clear (the list option, for example) and I would probably not use some of the questions. I found useful the question that gave a scale, the check boxes, and the multiple choice. With parents, it would be useful to give them room to write a paragraph or so.

I embedded the survey in the blog, added a link and a page on my blog, so there are multiple ways you can get folks to view the survey.

This looks like the survey is a tool of the spreadsheet that collects and reports the data. In a way, it is a portal that links directly to your spreadsheet. The results show up directly into your spreadsheet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment